The UCF Arboretum’s natural areas and trails are open to the public from sunrise to sunset every day of the year. There is no admission charge, but donations are appreciated.
The Arboretum office has restrooms, which are open and accessible to guests from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM on weekdays, and are closed on the weekends and on major holidays. Though we are actively working on accommodating all participants, please note that we are not currently wheelchair accessible.
You can arrange for a private tour, join in on a scheduled free tour, or do a self guided tour of the Arboretum.
To navigate to our office, please visit the following page.
Groups and Individuals using the Arboretum should be aware of the following rules:
- Alcohol Use
- It is unlawful to possess or drink alcohol at the University of Central Florida, including the natural and hiking areas.
- For more information on UCF’s Alcohol & Drugs policy, please click on the following link
- Alcohol & Drugs
- Collecting Plant Material
- Picking or destroying plant material is strictly prohibited. The collection of plant material or seeds in the Arboretum is not allowed without special permission and are for educational and research purposes only. Please contact UCF Arboretum staff at 407.823.3583 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information,
- Dogs must be leashed at all times. Owners are responsible for removal and disposal of their dogs’ waste.The purpose of the leash law is to ensure that dogs are kept under control for the safety and enjoyment of all park visitors and to protect the park’s environment, trails and wildlife.
- Motor vehicles are not allowed without a special permit (contact the Arboretum Office at 407.823.3583 for more information).
- Bicycles (Mountain)
- Are permitted only on trails.
- In recognition of the health risks caused by smoking, the University of Central Florida provides a smoke-free environment for its faculty, staff, students and visitors. Our smoke-free policy promotes the health and comfort of the university community and our guests.
- Students, faculty, staff and visitors are expected to abide by the smoke-free policy while on UCF property as stipulated in the Student Handbook, Employee Handbook, and/or Faculty Handbook.