The UCF Arboretum’s natural areas and trails are open to the public from sunrise to sunset every day of the year. There is no admission charge, but donations are appreciated.
The Arboretum office has restrooms, which are open and accessible to guests from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM on weekdays, and are closed on the weekends and on major holidays. Though we are actively working on accommodating all participants, please note that we are not currently wheelchair accessible.
Find our hidden geocaches scattered throughout the natural lands!Geocache
Arrange for a tour or do a self guided tour of the Arboretum.Tours
Groups and individuals visiting the Arboretum should be aware of the following rules:
- Alcohol Use
- It is unlawful to possess or drink alcohol at the University of Central Florida, including the natural and hiking areas. For more information, check UCF’s Alcohol & Drugs policy.
- Collecting Plant Material
- Picking or destroying plant material is strictly prohibited. The collection of plant material or seeds in the Arboretum is not allowed without special permission and are for educational and research purposes only.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times. Owners are responsible for removal and disposal of their dogs’ waste. The purpose of the leash law is to ensure that dogs are kept under control for the safety and enjoyment of all park visitors and to protect the park’s environment, trails and wildlife.
- Motor vehicles are not allowed without a special permit.
- Bicycles (Mountain)
- Bicycles are permitted on trails only.
- In recognition of the health risks caused by smoking, the University of Central Florida provides a smoke-free environment for its faculty, staff, students and visitors. Our smoke-free policy promotes the health and comfort of the university community and our guests.
- Students, faculty, staff and visitors are expected to abide by the smoke-free policy while on UCF property as stipulated in the Student Handbook, Employee Handbook, and/or Faculty Handbook.